BLEAKNESS - Ruined Fate 7" OUT NOW !
BLEAKNESS is a new band from Nantes (France) playing punk-rock infused with melancholic post-punk guitar melodies. Lyrics about fear, despair, system oppression sung with a rageous rough voice. « Ruined Fate » contains 4 songs originally released on a limited demo tape for local shows entitled « Ruined Tape ». These songs were recorded by the band at Swan Sound studio, mixed by Antoine Gandon from the band Heavy Heart and mastered by Daniel Husayn from Red Dons. Original drawing on the cover by Barcelona based tattoo artist Sztuka Wojny, gold screen printed on black paper by Henri-Pierre of Galactica Editions. The trio includes members of Exhaustion, Chaviré, Amanda Woodward, Puissance Cube, Karysun...
Same In Category
Related Blogs By Tags
- OSTAVKA - Ostavka 12" OUT NOW !
- SHORT DAYS – Short Days LP OUT NOW !
- EXHAUSTION - Surrounded by the Depths LP OUT NOW !
- DEFAITE - Post-Humain LP OUT NOW !
- BITPART and BLEAKNESS euro tour
- SYNDROME 81 - Béton Nostalgie LP OUT NOW !
- MAREE NOIRE - S/T 7" PREORDER
- MAREE NOIRE - demo tape OUT NOW !
- LITIGE - Fuite en avant 12" OUT NOW !
- GUTTER - S/T 12" OUT NOW !